March 29

SOL 29

Dear PBG Team-

We are in the homestretch of our writing challenge and I couldn’t be prouder of all of you. When I decided to sign us all up for the SOL challenge, I tried to prepare myself as much as possible for this challenge, a challenge I wasn’t even sure I could keep up for myself. I read all of the different pieces of advice from experienced slicers to be extra prepared. We went over the parameters together, learned how to set up our blogs, had some fun Friday give aways, and have learned so much about each other throughout the month. On March 1st, I promised a special Slice of Life luncheon, not really thinking about numbers. I thought by the end of the month, we may be having a small celebration with ten or so of us, especially since many of you are always telling us how busy you are. I was thinking that there would be many nights when you wouldn’t be able to write because of different activities.

I’m so happy to say that, at this point, the entire team will be celebrating our writing challenge (even those who will need to do a little catch-up in the next few days – we will get you there). Did I think I would be providing lunch for the entire team? Not really, but I cannot think of a better way to celebrate a community of beautiful and honest writers. I am honored to be celebrating with all of you.

Keep slicing!

Mrs. Pruett

Posted March 29, 2017 by mrspruett in category Uncategorized

1 thoughts on “SOL 29